Roof Maintenance Packages
Roof maintenance will save you money in the long run. C. Stevens Roofing offers a comprehensive roof and gutter maintenance program that features an annual visit to evaluate the condition of your roof. Our highly trained and experienced team offers an honest and complete examination of your home and will advise you on what work, if any, is needed. The service also offers complete gutter maintenance to avoid any blockages.
Want to know the status of all your roofs right now? Imagine a detailed report giving you the ability to identify roofing problems in the earliest stages, before they become costly headaches. A report so thorough that you will be able to pinpoint roof maintenance and repair opportunities, potentially saving you thousands of pounds in future repairs.
Roof Packages Contains:
- Digital photographs of any roof defects
- A roof condition life expectancy rating
- Estimates for required repairs
Honesty and trust is the basis on which C. Stevens Roofing operates, as a family run business quality of work and customer referral is paramount. C. Stevens Roofing offers a photographic evidence report of all maintenance work for you to keep and submit to your insurance company. We will also happily provide before and after photographs.
The packages below represent the typical roofing maintenance packages you may require. We understand that it may sometimes be difficult to categorise your exact needs, but it does help to give us an idea an idea of what to expect when we come to visit you.
Simply select the appropriate package below and send us your roofing enquiry either by phoning us on 0800 0474014 or using the enquiry form.
Having a roof maintenance program is the fundamental key to achieving maximum roof life with minimal problems.
Your roof protects you and your capital investment in your home. It is subject to constant wear and deterioration. Nothing lasts forever and the life span of the average roof is far less than the main infrastructure of the house.
C. Stevens Roofing can offer peace of mind and the essential on-going maintenance that is essential for the integrity and longevity of your roof.
Package 1 from £95 per annum
- Clear leaves and debris from gutters, outlets and down pipes. Damaged, blocked or leaking guttering can cause damage to fascias and damp penetration to walls
- Clean guttering externally
- Seal gutter joints and fixing unions with fibre flex solution
- Detection of minor roofing problems before they lead to major expense and inconvenience
- Basic roof inspection procedure - surprisingly the starting point of a roof inspection is on the interior of the building. The interior walls and ceiling will be examined for signs of water staining that may indicate problems with the roof or guttering
Package 1 from £169 per annum
- All items in Package 1
- Fascias cleaned
- Chimney stack inspected and photographed, mortar, pots and lead work inspection. Repairs to chimneys will normally require scaffolding and can be very expensive
- Basic repairs, replace slipped tiles and slates. Basic re pointing or remedial repair work
- Inspection of the entire roof including the hips, valleys and gables. A written inspection report including photographs is provided
- The above includes labour and materials for up to 2 hours
If your property maintenance requirements does not fall into the above packages please contact us for an individual inspection and a suitable maintenance solution.
Please note all of the above packages will require reasonable access, this is firm ground conditions and the distance from floor to guttering does not exceed 5.5 metres (18 feet). A full report will be provided if any major work is required.
Call us to Discuss
If you would like to discuss your roofing maintenance requirements please contact C. Stevens Roofing on any of the numbers below:
- Freephone - 0800 0474014
- Solihull - 0121 733 1276
- Kenilworth - 01926 485525
- Coventry - 02476 692696
All work undertaken by C. Stevens Roofing is covered by clear, written guarantees including workmanship and material, to give you added confidence. Our guarantee is backed by a long established reputation in the business and is respected and valued by works professionals throughout the county.
HomePro Insurance Backed Guarantees helping you to protect your investment. Although home improvement is one of the safest forms of financial investment, there is one pitfall that can be overlooked.
Most contractors issue a guarantee for the work they have undertaken, we are no different. However, thousands of contractors cease to trade each year.
If your chosen contractor ceased to trade HomePro will match the terms of the contractors original guarantee.